Grafix Dinosaur Operation Game
Take turns to pin the game arrow, and try to take something out. Try not to wake him up or you'll know. Suitable for ages 3 years +
- Deep in the Jungle a major experiment is taking place: DINOSAUR OPERATION - one wrong move and it's all over!
- Take turns to spin the game arrow to indicate which part of the dinosaur's body you should attempt to extract
- If the player takes out the part without rex shaking then the player gains a score, if rex starts to shake, the player must drop the item back
- The winner is the player who collects the most points. A game of concentration.
- 2-4 players. Recommended for ages 3 years +
You recently viewedClear recently viewed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.