How to use Derma Medico Silicone Massage Cups:
Our therapeutic cups are made from silicone and are safe to use almost anywhere on the body, including the legs, back, abdomen, chest, arms, neck, wrists, ankles and even your face.
Cupping can be done statically, keeping the cups in one place, or dynamically by using a body oil combined with gentle movement.
After applying the cup and activating the level of suction that's right for you, gently move the cup along the length of your arm, leg, spine or another area of your body, making sure to maintain the air-tight seal of the cup. This action is delivering a deep massage to your tissues, creating a gentle movement that can reach up to four inches inside your tissues. It leaves your skin and muscles feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, and the enhanced circulation brings new blood and nourishment to the tissues.
Cupping can also be done in the shower. Apply soap or shower gel to your arms, thighs, calves or other areas, then use the cups to massage each area, including areas of cellulite or stretch marks. You'll feel refreshed and reinvigorated!
Cupping therapy is remarkably affordable. The Derma Medico Natural Therapy Cupping Set costs less than a single massage session, yet you can use them over and over again, either by yourself or with a partner. Because they're so resilient and flexible, you can easily travel with them, and because they use no batteries or electronics, they last a lifetime and make a smart addition to any medical preparedness kit or home remedies collection.
Gift Box Content:
3 x Medium Silicone Cups:Diameter approx. 55mm / Height approx. 55mm
1 x Free Storage Bag
1 x Instructions Leaflet
- WHAT IS CUPPING THERAPY: Cupping was developed thousands of years ago and though the techniques have modernized; the original philosophy remains the same. Cupping therapy has a host of health benefits that can often outweigh modern medicine techniques.
- WHY NATURAL CUPPING THERAPY: There's really no downside to use cupping therapy since studies show they can help boost immune function and speed up healing time without the use of any medications or herbs. And these are just some of the benefits of cupping therapy.
- HOW NATURAL CUPPING THERAPY WORKS: The suction of the cup pulls the skin and tissues up and away from the body. Unlike acupressure or massage therapy, which compresses muscles and tissues, cupping therapy decompresses by gently pulling tissues outward. This creates space, boosts circulation, tones skin and tissues, and helps move lymph. Plus, it feels fantastic.
- BENEFITS OF NATURAL CUPPING THERAPY: Reduces Cellulite & Stretch Marks | Boosts Circulation & Relieves Muscle Pain | Relieves Headaches & Migraine | Promotes Relaxation & Relieves Stress | Stimulates Faster Healing | Improves general health and wellbeing
- WHY DERMA MEDICO NATURAL CUPPING THERAPY SET: Our therapeutic cups are made from high grade medical silicone and are safe to use almost anywhere on the body, including the legs, back, abdomen, chest, arms, neck, wrists, ankles and even your face. With our set you`ll get a FREE storage bag and instruction all packed in a beautifully designed gift box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.